Things to Do in Scottsdale - September 2020
- Summer Sweat Series at Scottsdale Quarter - September 1st - 13th - This fitness-focused series wraps up in September in the Scottsdale Quater Quad. Bootcamp, barre and yoga are the three options and you will need to pre-register.
- Summer Spectacular ArtWalk in Old Town - September 3rd - Enjoy a stroll around Old Town as you visit the participating art galleries.
- Labor Day Dreamcation at the Scottsdale Princess - September 4th - 7th- The Scottsdale Princess has an event-packed long weekend ready for you. Fireworks, fishing, drive-in movies, art and special menu offerings await.
- Sonoran Sippin' at the Desert Botanical Garden - September 11 & 18 - Enjoy the garden with an adult beverage (or not) on these two evenings as you listen to a live DJ and peruse the Wild Rising exhibition. September 11th is beer night and the 18th's theme is still TBD. Limited tickets available and they must be purchased in advance.
- Brian Mc Knight Live Performance - September 18th - Brian Mc Knight's live performance drive-in concert will take place at Westworld. There are two shows at 7PM and 10PM.
- Arizona Restaurant Week - September 18th - 27th - It is back! Currently, 77 restaurants are signed up to participate in this great event with more to come. This is a fantastic way to try new places or visit favorites all with great prices. And, it is a great way to support some of our local businesses that have had a challenging 2020.
- Cruise the Zoo - Weekends throughout September - Although the Phoenix Zoo is closed to foot traffic, they have opened up new lots of new dates where you can tour the zoo from the comfort of your air-conditioned car. Reservations required and dates sell out, so be sure to book in advance.
- Desert Ridge's Live Music and Art - Ongoing - Desert Ridge is bringing back socially-distanced live music performances throughout September. They also have ongoing art and interactive art exhibitions. Later in the month, they will be screening classic movies. See the website for a full list of events.
- Wonderspaces Arizona - This hard-to-define, fascinating collection of art is open again with new exhibits and social distancing protocols.
- Enjoy the Outdoors in Arizona - AZ Central pulled together a bucket list of things to do around our wonderful state. Think hikes, scenic drives, fishing holes and more.
- Arizona Boardwalk (formerly OdySea) - The Arizona Boardwalk is now open with safety protocols in place. Most of the attractions are open, but you will want to check and see if reservations are required for a specific attraction.
- Great Wolf Lodge - The Great Wolf Lodge is open. Cool off in one of the many indoor and outdoor pools and enjoy all of the water park activities.
- Visit the Musical Instrument Museum - The MIM is back and open. Enjoy learning about music from all over the globe.
- Top Golf Scottsdale - Ready to work on your golf game while having fun? Top Golf Scottsdale is open! And when you are ready for a full round, local courses are open.
If you have any other ideas, we would love to hear about them!