Things to Do in Scottsdale - September 2019
It is hard to believe September is here already! Here are some events going on in and around Scottsdale during the month.
- Fairmont Scottsdale’s Annual Labor Day Dreamcation Weekend - August 30th - September 2nd - Spend the long weekend at The Scottsdale Princess and set sail for Paradise Island, Wonder Woman's home. Fun superhero-themed event will be taking place all weekend as they wrap up the summer fun.
- Children's Learning and Play Festival - September 7th - Head on over to WestWorld for this jam-packed day of fun and learning. There will be storytime, games, interactive activities, nature and wildlife, STEM activities, music and so much more. Admission is free, but there is a $5 parking fee.
- Fall Concert Series at Scottsdale Quarter - Saturdays starting September 7th - Scottsdale Quarter's free concert series will kick off on September 7th with Shallow Water. New this year will be artists painting murals live during the concerts.
- Eric Clapton - September 14th - Eric Clapton will be coming to the Talking Stick Arena. He and his band will delight the audience with his top hits as well as some of his new material.
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market - September 13th - 15th - Junk in the Trunk is coming back to WestWorld. Peruse the vintage and handmade goods of over 140 vendors spread out over 120,000 square feet. There will be live music and food trucks as well.
- Museum Day - September 21st - Download your free ticket and get free entry to participating museums around the Valley, including the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West.
- Miss Saigon - September 24th - 29th - This incredibly popular musical will be coming to the ASU Gammage theater for a run at the end of the month.
- Free Entrance to National Parks for National Public Lands Day - September 28th - Get ready to explore! On this day, you can visit national parks for free, including many in Arizona. Head on up to the Grand Canyon or explore Montezuma Castle in Camp Verde. There are plenty of choices to choose from!
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit - Limited Engagement - OdySea is hosting this historic exhibit with actual artifacts from the Titanic as well as re-creations of what life was like on board and stories from passengers