Things to Do in Scottsdale - November 2019
Now that cooler weather is here, the events calendar for Scottsdale and the surrounding areas has become much busier. Here is a collection of events going on around the Valley for you to enjoy.
- Carefree Art & Wine Festival - November 1st - 3rd - Carefree's Art & Wine Festival is back! 165 artists will be in attendance showcasing thousands of their creations.
- Scottsdale International Film Festival - November 1st - 10th - This multi-day event will be packed with screenings of new and exciting films. There are three locations showing the films including Harkins Scottsdale Fashion Square and Shea as well as the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- The Polo Party - November 2nd - The Polo Party is back and bigger than ever. Watch exciting polo match play, catch music performances, collector cars, parties and more. Come dressed in your polo best!
- Rugged Maniac 5K - November 2nd - This three-mile course at Camelback Ranch will be packed with over twenty obstacles, (think trampolines and a huge water slide, etc.,) for contestants to navigate. There will be a festival going all day so you can have fun before and after your race. Participants will pick a time slot to run and each slot only allows 200 people at a time.
- Phoenix Art Museum's pARTy in the Garden - November 3rd - This fundraising gala will celebrate the Phoenix Art Museum's 60th Anniversary. It will be an evening of art, food and beverage, dancing and more.
- PGA's Schwab Cup - November 7th - 10th - The Phoenix Country Club will be hosting this Tour Champions event. As of today, Vijay Singh is at the top of the leaderboard.
- Wild West Days Cave Creek - November 8th - 10th - Wild West celebrations will be found all over Cave Creek this weekend, including a pancake breakfast, bike race, rodeo, family-friendly events, pig racing and more. Specific events can be found on their Facebook page.
- Canal Convergence - November 8th - 17th - The Scottsdale Waterfront neighborhood will come alive with eye-catching public art installations. There are several events planned, including a beer festival and a closing party. Here is aninsider's guide for some tips.
- Phoenix Home & Garden Home Tour - November 9th - This annual event is back and will feature five of the most expensive homes in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley as well as a special contemporary home that will serve as a rest stop for folks on the tour. VIP packages, as well as general tickets, are available and all proceeds will benefit Project Veterans Pride.
- Scottsdale Home Tour - November 10th - If you are a fan of modern homes, this is the tour for you. Now in its 5th year, the tour highlights contemporary homes from Mid-Century to Contemporary. A portion of the proceeds will go to Scottsdale Fire Fighters Charities.
- Kierland Pop Festival - November 15th - 17th - This festival will include immersive art, a 5K run/walk, a charity dinner, wine tasting, live art performances, an artists' market and more. Events will be taking place at both Kierland Commons as well as the Westin Kierland.
- Blue Man Group - November 15th - 17th - The Blue Man Group is bringing its all-new Speechless tour to the ASU Gammage Theater this month.
- OdySea's Family Fun Harvest Festival - November 16th - Spend the afternoon at OdySea enjoying live music, kids' activities, shopping and more at this free event.
- ArtFest of Scottsdale - November 23rd- 24th - This well-loved art festival will be back at the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza Park. 150 artists will be onsite, there will be live music, food for purchase, kids' activities and more.
- Phoenix Zoo's Zoolights - November 27th - January 19th - This annual favorite kicks off at the end of the month. Millions of lights will decorate the zoo, plus there will be a polar slide, a Wildlife Lantern Safari and so much more.
- Noches de las Luminarias- Weekend evenings starting November 29th - 8,000 luminarias will be lighting up the grounds of the Desert Botanical Garden. Enjoy various performers as you stroll along.
- Scottsdazzle - November 30th - January 1st - The holiday season in Scottsdale kicks off on November 30th. The Scottsdale Waterfront will twinkle and there are tons of events planned, including tree lightings, a live nativity, concerts and more.
As always, this is a partial list. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Events subject to cancellation or changes.