Things to Do in Scottsdale - Early March 2019
March is a big month for events in and around Scottsdale. So, for this month, I am breaking it into two posts, one for early March and the other for late March.
- Parada del Sol Rodeo Scottsdale - March 7th - 10th - Although the Parada del Sol parade has come and gone this year, it is now time for the Parada del Sol rodeo at WestWorld. There will be four days of exciting rides and competitions.
- Scottsdale Arts Festival - March 8th - 10th - This is another favorite art event that takes place annually at the Scottsdale Civic Center Park. Artists will be displaying their creations, there will be many musical performances as well as hands-on workshops for the little ones and a games area for family fun. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Chandler Ostrich Festival - March 8th - 10th - Head on down to Chandler to see these large birds in action. There will be ostrich races and petting zoo and more. Live entertainment from The Commodores, FloRida and Andy Grammer.
- Billy Joel - March 9th - Billy Joel will be performing some of his beloved songs at Chase Field on the 9th.
- Julio Iglesias - March 14th - The iconic singer will be performing at the Comerica Theater.
- Spring Training - Through March 26th - Spring Training is in full swing and there are dozens of opportunities to see your favorite teams compete.