Things to Do in Scottsdale - Early March 2018
- Scottsdale Events Early March 2018 -
The high season is in full-swing and with that comes lots of fun events and festivals around town. Here is a collection of some of the things going on in March.
- Rock the District - March 3rd - This event is in its 9th year and benefits the Cave Creek Unified School District. The concert features local students and has earned over $200,00 for Cave Creek schools.
- 54th Annual Scottish Games - March 3rd & 4th - It is a weekend full of all things Scottish. Enjoy athletic demonstrations, live music, dancing, genealogy tracing and so much more.
- Heard Museum Indian Fair and Market - March 3rd & 4th - This popular annual event is back at the Heard. Experience wonderful Indian art and watch the multiple demonstrations on how these creations are produced. There will also be cultural performances and crafts for children.
- Spring Training - Now through the end of March - Spring Training has kicked off and will provide a lot of excitement over the next several weeks. See your favorite MLB teams in action all over the Valley.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival - Weekends through April 1st - Travel back in time at the Renaissance Festival. Feast on turkey legs and cheer on the joust. There are performances throughout the day and feel free to come in costume!
- Cavalia- Now through March 26th - The fantastic show that is Cavalia is back for another season. This thrilling event featuring horses and talented performers is a must-see.
- Parada del Sol Rodeo and Parade - March 8th - 11th - This highly anticipated event is back for 2018. There are multiple days of events and the famous parade will take place on the 10th.
- Ostrich Festival - March 9th - 11th - This is the 30th year for Chandler's Ostrich Festival. The highlight is the namesake ostrich races, but there will be even more races this year, including emus, camels, small dogs and more. There will be lots of rides and attractions such as a science show, a STEM lab, pirates, clowns and so much more. There are also bonus kickoff events on March 3rd.
- Scottsdale Arts Festival - March 9th - 11th - Come see the creative creations of talented artists in Old Town Scottsdale. Located outside the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, this fun festival also features food and drink options and lots of live music of all genres.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade and Faire - March 17th - Downtown Phoenix will host the annual St. Patrick's Day parade that will kick off at 10AM. Following the parade, head over to the Faire to experience live Irish music, bagpipers, Irish dancing and food and beverage.
This is only a small portion of the events going on in and around Scottsdale in early March. Feel free to add others in the comments section.