The Scottsdale Lifestyle - Video
LIVING IN SCOTTSDALE
The lifestyle in and around Scottsdale, Arizona, is hard to beat. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, residents and visitors alike love Scottsdale.
Here are a few other great things Scottsdale and the Greater Phoenix Valley have to offer:
- Outdoor living at its finest - Outdoor enthusiasts have their pick. Hundreds of miles of trails have been developed for cyclists, walkers/runners, hikers and horseback riding. Ready to take a break and relax? Dine al fresco at the majority of local restaurants and enjoy the great climate.
- Access to incredible golf - There are over 28 public golf courses to choose from in Scottsdale and Phoenix alone and 17 private golf facilities, (many with multiple courses), for residents who want to belong to their own club.
- Strong arts community - Old Town Scottsdale is home to dozens of art galleries, performance venues and museums. The Thursday night ArtWalk is a big draw each week. Plus, there are a large number of Arts Festivals that take place throughout the year.
- Nationally recognized dining and restaurant scene - From high-end dining experiences to some of the most incredible street food, Scottsdale and the surrounding cities have all of your favorite foods covered.
- Sports - Phoenix is home to many professional sports teams including the Arizona Cardinals, the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Arizona Coyotes and the Phoenix Suns. Spring Training is a major draw as some of the most popular teams spend their training season in town. And, last, but not least, Scottsdale is home to major golf events including the Waste Management Phoenix Open and the Schwab Cup.
- World class shopping - Scottsdale's Fashion Square is Scottsdale's top shopping destination. Add to that dozens of local and branded boutiques throughout the area.
- Major events - Each year, Scottsdale is home to the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction and the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show. In 2015, Phoenix hosted the Superbowl.
- Diverse real estate offerings - Whether you are looking for a “lock and leave” vacation condo or are looking for a full-time single-family home, Scottsdale has it. You can choose to live in a planned community, many of which offer amenities like pool complexes, fitness centers, clubhouses, and guard gates. Or, you can opt for a standalone home on a large lot that offers plenty of privacy. Plus, Scottsdale has several luxury golf communities that are home to some of the top-ranked courses in the United States.
Want to learn more about Scottsdale? Call or text Joyce at 480.209.7843 or email us.
Joyce Tawes - Associate Broker, Realty ONE Group