More Things to Do in Scottsdale - September 2018
- Scottsdale Events September 2018 -
It is time again to look forward and see what fun events are going on in and around Scottsdale in September.
- Desert Ridge Live Music and Movies - Weekends in September- Desert Ridge is a great destination for entertainment in September. Multiple musical acts of all genres will be playing on the weekends and free movies kick off on September 13th. And, you can always drop in for a little bocce ball anytime at the bocce ball court.
- Children's Learning and Play Festival - September 8th - This all-day event will be taking place at WestWorld. Dinosaurs, wildlife, live music and play zones will be sure to delight the little ones.
- Fall Concert Series at Scottsdale Quarter - Saturdays September 8th - October 27th - This free concert series will be serving up all kinds of musical styles weekly in the Quad. The season kicks off with Rock Lobster, who will be covering all sorts of 1980's hits.
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market - September 14th- 16th - This incredibly popular thrift market is back at WestWorld. Outfit your home or yourself with vintage finds from all over.
- Fall Arizona Restaurant Week - September 19th - 30th - Head to your favorite places or find a new favorite restaurant during restaurant week. Set menus are offered for great prices all over the Valley.
- Brazilian Day Arizona Festival - September 22nd - Celebrate all things Brazil at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Experience Brazilian music, dance, food, capoeira and more.
- Firebird Music Festival - September 23rd - Come see top names in R&B, Soul and Jazz at WestWorld. Headliners include Jeffrey Osbourne and Earl Klugh featuring Bob James.
- Butterfly Exhibit at Desert Botanical Garden - September 29th - November 18th - The butterflies will be returning to DBG at the end of the month. Walk into the butterfly pavilion to view gorgeous butterflies of all colors and sizes.
And here are a few more ideas from around the Valley.
As always, this is just a partial list. Feel free to add any new local events in the comment section.