- Scottsdale Events July 2017 -
July is here and with that comes another month of events and things to do. Here are some things coming up in and around Scottsdale that may be of interest.
- 4th of July Events - Earlier this week, I wrote a post with several ideas on how you can celebrate the 4th. Some of the events are going on over the weekend so it is worth a look, but most are events that take place on July 4th.
- Concerts at the Musical Instrument Museum - Ongoing - Stay cool inside while you enjoy any number of performances at the MIM. Enjoy music from all over the globe.
- Summer Splash Tuesdays at Desert Ridge - Through July 25th - Every Tuesday, head over to the Splash Pad at Desert Ridge between 11AM and 12:30PM for some summer fun. There will be games, music, fun and visits from some favorite characters.
- Tony Bennett - July 11 - The legendary Tony Bennett will be coming to the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix for a one night performance. He will be joined by his daughter Antonia Bennett.
- Winter in July at the Phoenix Zoo - July 15th - The zoo animals will be enjoying frozen fun treats while kids and adults play in the 40 tons of snow that will be on hand for Winter in July. Build a snowman or enjoy the "blizzard" that will happen every 30 minutes.
- Arizona Get Outdoors Expo - July 15th - 16th - WestWorld will be hosting this multi-day event that celebrates the outdoors. There will be a lumberjack show, a catch and release fishing pond, archery, wildlife, boats and more.
- Arizona Breakfast Weekend - July 27th - 30th - Fans of restaurant week, rejoice! During this weekend, local restaurants are pulling out all of the stops for breakfast specials.
- Real Wild & Woody Beer Festival - July 29th - Head on down to the Phoenix Convention Center for a festival that celebrates 30 years of brewing in Arizona.
Please feel free to add any other July events in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Events subject to change. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.